Support-Weight based on Grouping
1) Gestalt grouping in stereopsis
- Figure-ground discrimination
- Marr’s stages of visual processing
2) Support-weight based on grouping
- Support-weight is in proportion to the strength of grouping.
- Main gestalt grouping laws: similarity, proximity
1) Grouping by similarity
2) Grouping by proximity
Dissimilarity Computation (Matching cost)
Using the support-weights in both support windows
- Symmetric measure
- Suppressing the effect of outliers
Support Aggregation via Non-linear Diffusion with Disparity-Dependent Support-Weights for Stereo Matching
Kukjin Yoon , Yekeun Jeong , InSo Kweon
Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), oral presentation , September 2009.